Looking at doing a clinical trip to Belize or Dominican Republic last 2 weeks in Jan 2017. Email me at email@example.com for info
Midwife To Be International
Can be watched live or by recording. 25 weeks long (can use hrs in MTB also ) 10% discount if in MTB
Is a great way to learn to be a basic Midwife in 3rd world or emergency situations. Its also a good add on to MTB training as its a live overview of prenatal, birth and PP using the book for Midwives. Teaching is done via wiziq (live seminar format) and is also recorded. can be started anytime as classes repeat. see tab under MTBI out line for more info. come join us as we train/learn with others from around the world !
- maternova.net Tools and ideas that save Mothers and Newborns. Including anti shock pants for PPH.
- Heartline Maternity Center in Haiti is raising funds for a bigger birth center. The owner, Beth, has joined me on a clinical trip in the past and is a graduate of MTB. If you can help please visit: www.heartlineministries.org
- World Health Organization (WHO) Midwifery toolkit
- Hesperian Foundation. Publisher of A Book for Midwives used in this training and also other books like Where There is No Doctor and other village books. http://store.hesperian.org/HB/prod/B090R.html
- Cultural Competency class on line using wiziq. (required for trip if you haven’t had. Also needed for NARMS CPM ) $25.
- My NEW web site www.globalmidwife.org . Send me links , blogs etc for review for site as you find ones that may help save lives and make birth better in places of need. Looking for someone to help run this site .
$250 if living in developed country
$125 if from developed country serving in under developed country
$50 if from and living in developed country