Midwife To Be International
Is a great way to learn to be a basic Midwife in 3rd world or emergency situations. Its also a good add on to MTB training as its a live overview of prenatal, birth and PP using the book for Midwives. Teaching is done via wiziq (live seminar format) and is also recorded. can be started anytime as classes repeat. see tab under MTBI out line for more info. come join us as we train/learn with others from around the world !
- maternova.net Tools and ideas that save Mothers and Newborns. Including anti shock pants for PPH.
- Heartline Maternity Center in Haiti is raising funds for a bigger birth center. The owner, Beth, has joined me on a clinical trip in the past and is a graduate of MTB. If you can help please visit: www.heartlineministries.org
- World Health Organization (WHO) Midwifery toolkit http://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/documents/strenthening_midwifery_toolkit/en/
- Hesperian Foundation. Publisher of A Book for Midwives used in this training and also other books like Where There is No Doctor and other village books. http://store.hesperian.org/HB/prod/B090R.html
- Cultural Competency class on line using wiziq. (required for trip if you haven’t had. Also needed for NARMS CPM ) $25.